This tour begins with the visit in Agios Nikolaos, where you will have enough time to visit the town, walk through its steep picturesque streets, look into its numerous shops and drink your first cup of coffee, watching the quiet and measured life of this port town.
Continue our way to the village of Plaka, where we will get on the boat and after a few minutes arrive at the island of Spinalonga. Here you can stroll through the fortress, look into the preserved houses and churches and admire the amazing views of the Mirabello Gulf.
After our visit to Spinalonga we return back to Plaka where you will have free time to enjoy lunch or have a refreshing swim.
The last stop of the day is Elounda, a former fishing village but today a famous holiday resort. Take your time and walk through the picturesque harbor or have a cup of coffee before heading back to your accomodation.
According to the COVID 19 regulation of Greek government beginning from 13 September 2021 for all the visitors of archaeological sites over 12 years old one of the following document is required:
- Full vaccination certificate of vaccination completed at least 14 days prior the visit
- Official confirmation of Covid-19 infection minimum 1 month and maximum 9 months before the date of visit
- Negative result of PCR test carried out up to 72 hours
- Negative result of rapid test carried out up to 48 hours
Children from 5 – 12 years old:
- Negative result of any Covid-19 test including the self-test carried out up to 24 hours before visit
Children under the age of 4 are exempt from the negative Covid-19 test requirement.